Judges for the 2017 Awards
The following were our judges for the 2017 Awards.
* Yanar Alkayat is an experienced health and beauty writer. She also blogs at A Brighter Shade of Green.
* Victoria Baker is the founder of le belle skincare, winner of a Gold Award at the 2013 FreeFrom Skincare Awards.
* Sue Cane is a coeliac and long-term sufferer from psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
* Carmen Chan, Love Natural Love You
* Sarah Coleman blogs on natural skincare and free-from living at Sugarpuffish. She has eczema and multiple food sensitivities.
* Lorraine Dallmeier is a biologist and organic cosmetic formulator, and the director of Formula Botanica - an international online organic cosmetic science school.
* Ruth Holroyd blogs at What Allergy? She has multiple allergies, sensitive skin and eczema.
* Timea Racz, Education Manager at Formula Botanica.
* Laura Ann Sanson, wellness and beauty consultant
* Sarah Stacey is joint-editor of the Beauty Bible books.
* Abi Weeds is the co-founder, with her mother Margaret, of Odylique (previously Essential Care).
* Alex Gazzola is the awards director, deputy editor of SkinsMatter and a health writer specialising in allergies and skin health.
* Kirsty Mawhinney of Skin Insight. Kirsty joined us this year as awards coordinator. She specialises in developing of niche beauty brands for start up and established UK and international companies.
* Michelle Berriedale-Johnson is editor of SkinsMatter and the FoodsMatter websites, and director of all their associated Awards.
Click here to return to Awards home page.
Back to top