FreeFrom Skin Care Awards 2013
in association with the
The 2013 awards are sponsored by NATorigin
The benefits of sponsoring a category in the FreeFrom SkinCare Awards are detailed below.
For the categories available for sponsorship, see below here.
The shared FreeFrom Skincare Awards and FreeFrom Food Awards
stand at the Allergy+FreeFrom Show 2012
Benefits of sponsorship
* Category to be called the 2013 FreeFrom Skincare Award for [category name] sponsored by [sponsor name].
* Sponsor’s logo with a ‘click through’ link to their site to appear on all Awards pages of the SkinsMatter.com site.
* A free revolving banner ad, which will appear on all pages of the SkinsMatter.com site for a total of 3 months over the year 1st March 2013 - 28th February 2014. (Total value: £510)
* 20% discount on all other advertising packages on the SkinsMatter.com site and joint FoodsMatter/SkinsMatter newsletter.
* Acknowledgement of sponsorship to appear on all printed and online material detailing the awards and on all press releases and media communications sent to media distribution agencies, the press, freelance journalists and beauty / skincare bloggers. (See last year's collated Publicity and Coverage.
* Opportunity to benefit from the ongoing promotion of sponsoring categories through our social media - ie Facebook pages and Twitter accounts - and through our fortnightly, joint FoodsMatter/SkinsMatter e-newsletter - with just over 4,000 mainly UK subscribers.
* Availability of discount offer for an exhibition stand at the Allergy & FreeFrom Show 2013 in Olympia, London (June 2013) and Liverpool (October 2013). (For first-time exhibitors only; percentage to be confirmed.)
* Two free invitations to awards reception / entrance to the Allergy and Free From Show.
* Opportunity to put press releases and small samples into dedicated press pack to be given to visiting journalists and beauty / skincare bloggers at the Allergy and Free From Show.
* Opportunity to benefit from associated publicity from the Allergy and Free From Show (over 15,000 visitors in 2012) with promotion at our joint FreeFrom Food Awards / FreeFrom Skin Care Awards stand, via sponsorship banner, leaflets, tester samples and/or product displays, and during the Awards ceremony.
* Opportunity to put promotional material in a ‘virtual’ goodie bag to be emailed to journalists and bloggers after the reception and made available to other journalists / press through media bulletins.
* And, a unique opportunity to be involved in a new award for a rapidly growing sector of the skincare industry…
Testing skin products at the FreeFrom Skincare Awards stand
at the Allergy + FreeFrom Show 2012
There are twelve categories for 2013: ten product categories, a category for best manufacturer or brand, and an overall product winner.
1. Babies, Kids, Teens and Mums-to-be
2. Men’s Grooming
3. Hair Care
4. Hand and Body Care (‘Leave On’)
5. Hand and Body Care (‘Take Off’)
6. Face and Body Oils and Oil Serums
7. Make Up and Nail Care
8. Face Care (‘Take Off’)
9. Face Care (‘Leave On’)
10. Problem Skin
11. FreeFrom Skincare Brand
12. Best Overall FreeFrom Skincare Product
If you are interested in sponsoring a category, please email Alex.
Alex setting out products for testing at the FreeFrom Skincare Awards
stand at the Allergy+ FreeFrom Show 2012