FreeFrom Skin Care Awards 2017
Category sponsorship for the 2017 Awards ranges from £1,500 to £500 + VAT per category.
The key benefits of sponsoring a category in the FreeFrom Skincare Awards are detailed below, although we are happy to discuss alternative possible benefits with potential sponsors.
For the categories available, and their fees, click here.
The FreeFrom Skincare Awards stand at the Allergy+FreeFrom Show / Love Natural, Love You Show
Benefits of category sponsorship
* Acknowledgement of sponsorship to appear on all printed and online material detailing the awards and on all press releases and media communications sent to media distribution agencies, the press, freelance journalists and beauty / skincare bloggers.
* Sponsor’s logo with a click-through link to their site to appear on all Awards pages of the SkinsMatter.com site (right hand column).
* A bespoke revolving banner ad across the top of all pages of the SkinsMatter.com site.
* Sponsorship announcement to be made on Facebook and Twitter, and via blogs / newsletters, where appropriate, throughout the year.
* Ongoing promotion of sponsoring categories through social media and our periodic e-newsletters.
* Promotion at our dedicated Free From Awards Stand at the Love Natural, Love You Show, via brand sponsorship logo display (on our results poster) and tester / giveaway samples on the stand.
* Exhibition stand discount at the Allergy & FreeFrom Show / Love Natural, Love You Show 2017 in Glasgow (March), Olympia, London (July) and Liverpool (November). (For first-time exhibitors only; percentage to be confirmed.)
* Four invitations to the 2017 Awards presentation at the Love Natural, Love You Show in July, with brand sponsorship logo display in the theatre via projector display, with acknowledgements during speech and presentation, and opportunity to present the sponsored award to gold winner, and be photographed with them.
* Opportunity to add press release and small sample into each dedicated press pack to be given to journalists and beauty / skincare bloggers visiting our stand at the Love Natural, Love You Show.
* Opportunity to add press release to our post-presentation mailshot to journalists and bloggers after the reception.
* 20% discount on all other advertising packages on the SkinsMatter.com site and Skins Matter newsletter.
* And a unique opportunity to be closely involved in a hugely popular award for a rapidly growing sector of the skincare industry....
Testing skin products at the FreeFrom Skincare Awards stand
at the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
There are fourteen product categories for 2017, plus a category for best manufacturer or brand, and an overall product winner.
- Family Skincare (Sponsorship: £1,000 + VAT)
Sponsored for 2017 by NATorigin
Products for babies, toddlers, children, teens and expectant mums, including but not limited to baby washes, nappy balms, cradle cap oils, stretchmark creams, nipple balms and other skincare products aimed at this market.
- Men’s Grooming (Sponsorship: £750 + VAT)
Sponsored for 2017 by Beauty Kitchen
Products for any part of the body, specifically targeted at men or within a male grooming range, including but not limited to face / body washes, face / body creams, shaving creams / gels, deodorants, haircare products and functional after-shave lotions.
- Hair Care (Sponsorship: £750 + VAT)
Shampoos, conditioners, hair gels, hair treatment serums and other hair care products.
- Body Care (‘Leave On’) (Sponsorship: £1,000 + VAT)
Creams, gels or balms for use on the body, including creams, moisturisers, lotions and intimate skincare products.
- Body Care (‘Wash Off’) (Sponsorship: £1,000 + VAT)
Skincare products for the body, such as body scrubs, shower gels, liquid soaps, bath oils, intimate skincare products and others which are applied and then removed or washed off.
- Face and Body Oils and Oil Serums (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT)
Oils or 100% oil serums for use on face and/or body.
- Make Up (Sponsorship: £750 + VAT)
Concealers, blushers, bronzers, eye liners, eye shadows, mascaras, lipsticks/lipglosses, and tanning products.
- Hand, Foot and Nail Care (Sponsorship: £1,000 + VAT)
All products for hands, feet or nails, including hand washes, liquid hand soaps, hand creams, foot creams, foot scrubs, nail colours, nail polish removers and cuticle care products.
- Hard Soaps (Sponsorship: £750 + VAT)
Natural or handmade hard soap bars, for face and/or body.
- Lip Balms (Sponsorship: £500 + VAT)
Sponsored for 2017 by Green People
Any lip balms / moisturising or protecting products for the lips, including products for chapped lips.
- Face Care (‘Leave On’) (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT)
Creams, balms or toners for use on the face, including anti-ageing creams, night or day creams, all-purpose moisturisers, water-containing serums, and eye creams or gels.
- Face Care (‘Wash Off’) (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT)
Skincare products such as masks, cleansers, washes and scrubs which are applied and then removed or washed off from the face.
- Problem Skin (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT)
Any skincare product designed to offer relief or be suitable for eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, rosacea or other allergic, problem or sensitive skin condition.
- Fresh and Fragrant' (Sponsorship: £750 + VAT)
Any skincare or personal care product used to 'freshen up' or 'fragrance' the body or skin, including, but not necessarily limited to, oral care products (toothpastes, mouthwashes, tooth whitening products), eye drops, fragrances and scents, deodorants and anti-perspirants, intimate skincare products (wipes, washes), facial spritzers and refreshing wipes.
* FreeFrom Achievement Award (Sponsorship: £750 + VAT)
A special award for a skincare product with particularly exceptional free from qualities - which is perhaps very low in or free from preservatives and fragrances, or meets a particular need in skincare for consumers with skin allergies. A winner and up to two runners-up will be chosen from one of the Shortlisted products in categories 1-14.
* FreeFrom Skincare Brand (Sponsorship: £1,500 + VAT)
Any skincare manufacturer entering a total of three or more of its products across the categories 1-14 of the Awards will be automatically considered for this category. (NB. Judges may request additional samples of non-entered products at a later date in order to make their overall assessments.)
* Best Overall FreeFrom Skincare Product
The overall winner will be drawn from the winners of the product categories (1-14) above.
If you are interested in sponsoring a category, please email Alex.
Alex setting out products for testing at the FreeFrom Skincare Awards
stand at the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
Back to top