Aubrey Organics hand and body lotions
A newly launched sextet of travel hand and body lotions from Aubrey Organics look set to prove popular as the holiday season gets into full swing, and each falls within the approved sizes for taking on board planes.
The six products are as follows:
* Unscented – formulated for people who are sensitive to even natural fragrances and containing organic sunflower and macadamia nut oils to improve skin texture;
* Rosa Mosqueta – made with organic rosa mosqueta oil which is high in fatty acids and vitamin C to improve skin texture, and organic sweet almond to moisturise;
* Sea Buckthorn – this contains sea buckthorn oil and topical ester-c for antioxidant protection;
* Honeysuckle CoQ10 – made with age defying CoQ10 to protect skin and organic aloe vera to soothe and hydrate;
* Collagen & Almond – this combines collagen and elastin, proteins found in the skin, with moisture rich organic sweet almond oil;
* Evening Primrose – fast working lotion that targets dry skin with organic evening primrose oil and other essential nutrients such as avocado and wheatgerm oil to combat redness and flaking.
Each product contains 89ml and costs £5.50 from www.aubreyorganicsuk.co.uk
The creams are free from animal derivatives, parabens, artificial colours, artificial fragrances, and all petroleum derivatives.
We at SkinsMatter are also pleased to learn that Aubrey have recently analysed their established collection of products to ascertain which are and which aren’t free from gluten – and have dedicated a new section on their website to those guaranteed gluten free.
Of the newly-launched six hand and body creams, the Unscented, Rosa Mosqueta, Sea Buckthorn and Honeysuckle CoQ10 are gluten free, while the Collagen & Almond and Evening Primrose are not gluten free.
Other products declared gluten free include shampoos and conditioners, masks, scrubs, other moisturisers and body lotions, anti-ageing creams, treatment oils and the full baby collection.
For further information about gluten in skincare products, gluten free labelling, and the risk to coeliacs and gluten sensitives, see our previous article here.
More new freefrom personal and skin care products
Back to personal and skin care home
Top of page